Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yasmin

Whatever happens. No matter how things change, I want you to know that you are the one. I love you. You are my world. You've helped me see things I've never known before. You are the light in my day. You are the stars up above. You are my love. You are what matters to me. No matter where we find ourselves. Whether we're miles away or Galaxies apart you're always with me. You'll always be with me. You are a part of me like no other lover. What we have is stronger and brighter than the most brilliant stars! Ain't nothin baby, nothin that can stop us! Remember that. And when your feeling lonely, sad or happy, glad and everything in between up above or down below. Im your baby and you're my boo, that's Always gonna be here for you.

Promise.

1 comment:

  1. te amo muchisimo Maki Antonio Reyes, todo mi corazon <3

    ReplyDelete