Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tough start to the week, had a bio exam yesterday and an Astro test today. Astro test raped me.

Fuck, well it's time to write something. I don't really know what but I want to write something. Was watching videos of Allen Ginsberg on YouTube and got motivated to write something. I don't think Im anywhere near as good or smart as him but I love expressing myself through words, just wish I was better at it.
I guess the only way to get better is through practice right?
Umm well i kinda wanna talk about my poetry writing style.
I like to write in a stream. I write things that aren't neccessarily connected or logical or maybe they are but I don't see it. I feel like a satelitte, taking in words and sentences from space and putting it down to paper. I don't know where everything I write comes from. Some of It i feel isn't even me. I write the first thing that comes to my head and whatever sounds good to me. I love listening to the Mars Volta and can say they have definitely influenced my writing style, I also love Allen Ginsberg and he has also greatly influenced my writing style. I want to express honesty through my writings. I don't always set a goal for my self or have a clear story line that I follow in my head, I just write and then stop when I feel it's time to stop. I try to create a picture through my words. I can't say it's a good picture, I think my pictures are definitely distorted, a lil twisted, lost and not sooo neat. A perfect reflection of me. I don't follow many writing rules. And I don't really like to edit my work..I do sometimes though. I don't really know if I have a stable structure. I don't really know if I care to create one. I didn't do so well in English 1, got a C and passed English 2 with a B+. Sooo if that makes me an average writer thennn go fuck yourself.

About me:
The Bad:
My memory is kinda crappy.
I had surgery on my hip when I was 8 now my right leg is slightly shorter than my left.
Im depressed a lot.
Im extremely shy and kinda ackward.
Im not the smartest cookie.
I hate life more often than not.
I used to be a really good soccer player, now I suck.
I have trouble waking up almost every morning.
I want to punch life in the face.

The good:
I have an Amazing Girlfriend.
Im funny as shit if ya get to know me.
Im clever at times..haha
Im really really extremely good looking.
Im not cocky. Im pretty humble.
I love helping people.
I love helping people.
Im brown.
Once I start writing I get happy because I feel productive and I don't hate life as much.
I don't take things soo seriously.

Now it's time for a poem filled with nonesense, humor, tradgedy and love.

Hey there, you. You see me? I see you. You're beautiful. Don't give up. Don't give in. "The loser now will be later to win."-Bob.
Me? Sinner. Time for dinner. What's on the plate? A nice dead animal. Why not become a cannibal? Fear I guess. This dinners choppy. Im feeling kinda sloppy. I think im gonna stoppy. beepedy boppy. Peace out muther fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment