Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inspiration

There are those
people, animals, places and things
that inspire you to live.
They are the ones who
cherish and give.
They help you remember the
beauty of life.
They are the beauty of life!

I can't seem to die,
God won't let me.
He's beset me.

Throw a painting into the mix
and have yourself a fix.
God, I need a fix.
Maybe a chewy twix.
But, Im out of the mix.
I have no vocals and
they say my color is all wrong.
Makes me shy, cry,lie, wonder why.
AAAHHH *sigh*
I won't give up though,
I won't give in.
Can't live this sin
when strengths within..
Somewhere. I know it's there.
Crap. Where?
Wipe ass. There.
You feel me? Scared.
Loved. Duke. Pain.
Dreams, more like nightmares.
Blood streams. Eyes scream.
Save me dream....save me dream
Save me dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment